Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The Adventures of Garlic Man & Other Stories

Hahh! It's late and my mind's all over the place, hence the title. Today a brand new revelation came upon me. I was driving Mae to Old Klang Road to show her how to get to this place she needs to go tomorrow, and then it happened. Out of the wild blue yonder she suddenly says, "Honey, I don't know why, but your body smells like garlic..."


How on earth do you respond to something like that, for goodness sake?! So I went, "No waaaay!!!" and started sniffing myself all over. Nothing!!! HAhahah!!! I know I'm not a sweet-smelling guy, but surely I didn't smell like garlic. But with her acute Daredevil-like sense of smell, anything's possible. So what can I do? Keep my distance till I've had a chance to take a shower. Guess what... I STILL smell like garlic. Hahahah. I can't wait till 2nd trimester! Sigh...


In other news, just a couple of hours ago a name came into my mind and refuses to leave. Bee Jeng. I feel like I know someone by that name and yet I'm not sure if I do. So there I am going, "Bee Jeng... Bee Jeng..." all night trying to figure who the heck this Bee Jeng is and it's just driving Mae crazy. Weird.


note: Last para removed out of respect. Thanks to Natasha's suggestion to Google, I found out why the name is so familiar!

4 comments:

  1. hehe.. it happens to me too! you wake up with someone's name floating in your head.. you try to remmeber but darn it you just cant.
    try googling for Bee Jeng. anything is possible these days with the internet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God! I took your suggestion and Googled the name. Now I'm freaked out! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. found your blog thru mum-mum's.
    you're so funny! i like reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Safina! I bet you're just saying that coz I smell like garlic!! hahhaha!

    ReplyDelete