Sunday, February 29, 2004

Furball

Today, Baby is in his 14th week. According to Baby Center, "Your baby is no longer a baldy! He's sprouting his first locks." Wow! Isn't it amazing that something so small can have hair? Only just 4 inches and already growing hair. Soon he'll be shaving!


Aside from the growing locks, Baby's also covered with lanugo, which is some fine body hair, which thankfully, usually disappears later in the pregnancy. Baby's practically a furball right about now... just like mommy. Hahahahah!! Mae's got all these simian-like traits; She's furry, she grunts, and she loves bananas. It's like evolution skipped a step when it came to her. Hahahaha!


I'm kidding, of course. I have a beautiful wife. She, on the other hand is not so lucky. :)

8 comments:

  1. ROTFL :P
    baby is a furball? cuuuteee! hmm...maybe I was so hairy in the womb that god did this extra bit to take off everything... god went too far and i was born bald.. bald till i was 1 1/2 years old.
    *hugs her head now*
    thank god it was only temporary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better hope Mae never finds this. I dont know how I'd like to be referred to as having simian like traits ;)
    Baby is doing so good. Good baby. Growing hair and stuff, ALL BY HIMSELF!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mae is the most beautiful person (in and out) I have ever met. Don't listen to James. He is just jealous.
    Let's pray hard that the kid will look like the mom, not the dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, James. You are indeed lucky and I know for a fact that you count your blessings every night.
    THE guy upstairs really work wonders, doesn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you have a nice head now, natasha. ;)
    I'm fearless, meesh. I laugh in the face of danger! :lol:
    Gina, I pray the same thing too. :P
    Yes, Shine, yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i stumbled into yr blog from Fly's. cool header u got.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I learn something new everyday. I didn't know foetuses had hair. Does it tickle Mae? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for dropping by, oliviasy!
    It tickles me more than it does her, Fly. Hehheh!

    ReplyDelete