Thursday, December 22, 2005

A Christmas Story (18SX)

Do you remember when you were 14? When your hormones raged within your post-pubescent body? When you were young, dumb and full of cum?

Well, I was never like that. *ahaks*

Anyway, it was Christmas that year in 1985. Sammi looked different that night. We'd always seen the girls in their t-shirts and shorts but that night, the were all dressed up and made up. Sammi wore a little white blouse and a little white miniskirt - which was all the rage back in the 80s. I knew then, that I would dance with her that night. And dance with her I did.

As the night progressed, the music got slower and dreamier. And soon I was locked in an embrace with her as we swayed into the night. She leaned against my chest and snuggled her head against my neck, her eyes closed. (I have no way of knowing that, of course, but since it's my fantasyreminiscence I'll picture it any way I want to! ;P) And then it happened.

"Oh-hoh!" screamed Sammi's bratty little brother, "You touch my Che-Cheh's backside!" My long masculine arms, wrapped around her body, had extended innocently just a little below her perky butt. There was no grabbing or anything. The hands were just... erm... resting.

The whole house broke into laughter. And Sammi broke away from me, taking with her the possibility of what might have been. Which would probably have been nothing, since I was only 14 at the time. But still... *sigh*

The little shit! I hope someone did the same to him when he was trying to score. Not that I was. Heh.

16 comments:

  1. Did ya drag that little kid to the back alley and whack the shit out of him after the party? LOL.
    Too bad... :P But, you did get to rest on it w00t. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure whether to hoot with laughter or just hoot with laughter. Think I'll do both. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. atleast you got to rest on it for a while,better than nothing right? But I'm sure you are much wiser now. Hehehe, Wait la, your son is going to do that to you one day! Embrass you in public that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol 14 years old also so naughty adi..!!
    HmmM..Christmas of 1985..
    Half of me was being swayed left and right as my father sang Christmas carols with his friends(while swaying side to side).
    The other half of me was freezing in my follicle chamber in my mum's ovaries as the weather in Scotland where she studied music. HAHA;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor james... oh well, it was a time of change, but mine didn't get started till four years later..... did you guys dance again? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah..i too remember the xmas church dances, wayyyyy back in the 80s'... let's just say, females too have raging hormones..*cough*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! That means you're 34! Eeee... growing old!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessed Christmas to U, Mae and Jesse. With less raging hormones, of coz. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas James! It's time to be ham sap again and make another little sister/brother for little Jesse. Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a lovely, fun and cozy festive weekend there! May there be many many happy returns in this merry season.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas, James! You should write a christmas saga chronology. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas, y'all. I had a Christmas photo of Jesse to put up but just never got round to doing it.
    :lol: Jason, for the last 20 years in my life, beating the crap out of the kid was all I had been thinking about.
    No Silly Pat, I think you better just hoot with laughter. :)
    Yeah Chiwi, I wised up after that day. Nowadays I just go for it and grab me a handful. Hahahhah!
    Eeeew Jayelle... that was too graphic even for me.
    No Joe C, that one slipped away for good. :o(
    :lol: Oh-hoh, MOTT!
    *dush* Rajan!
    All my Christmases have been hormonal, Anjali! :lol:
    :lol: Gina, pls give this advice to Mae.
    Merry Christmas to you too, Visithra!
    Nah, Yvonne. That was the only exciting Christmas I ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha. merry christmas james@ and happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. like ur blog :)
    hoho, 14 already like dat eh? me at 14, never know stuff like dat. innocent, naive me.
    well, things are different now *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Oli, same to you. :)
    Thanks for dropping by, Lauryn. So... how much do you know now? Hehehh...

    ReplyDelete