do you feel lucky, Jedi punk?
My cousins are going crazy. We've always been a Star Wars family. Despite the shitty outcome of Episodes I & II, we're all pumped for the grand finale. So much so, they're getting lightsabers. Yes kiddies, the lightsaber you see here is the real deal - well, close to the real deal anyway. It's a Master Replica Force FX Lightsaber.
So anyway, Dean and Ming are getting one each. And my brother-in-law, AhFook is thinking one getting one too. Problem is, this sweet items is retailing for RM650 a pop at Ultimate Toys in 1U. It's a lot of money. And ultimately, it's just a toy. "I want you to have it," says the most wonderful wife on the planet. How can you not love this woman? Wives are known to beat up husbands for buying frivolous things. "Really? I don't know..." I was awestruck. "And by the time we're done with it, we can leave it to Jesse, as an inheritance." The clever woman's always had a way with words. But notice she said, "We". Something tells me that if we do get it, Mae will be fooling around with it more than I will. It's the Dark Side. It's got her. Hhhehehheh! I'm still contemplating. In other Star Wars related news, Messy Christian (who's seen it, I hate her) thinks Episode III rocked. Elsewhere, Dean, Ming, my brother Jeff and a whole bunch of my friends have gotten their tickets already. On the homefront, Mae wants us to sit down and watch that painful Episode II all over again since we both slept through it the last time. Yup, we're preparing for the finale. Muahahahahah!!! Note: Picture from Walmart. More pictures at ThinkGeek.
- Glowing blades ignites with realistic power-up/down effects!
- Authentic sound effects digitally recorded from the movie.
- Features four motion sensor controlled sound effects, Power-up, idle hum, clash, and power-down
- Durable metal hilt looks and feels like a real lightsaber.
- Sturdy blade is permanently attached to the hilt
- Comes with a custom-designed display stand when you need a break from dueling.