Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Some Announcements

For some reason, I have so much to say that I'm almost bursting at the seams. So expect a barrage of posting in the next couple of days. First up, here are some announcements:

PROJECT PRIVILEGE
Brownie the Colleague from Hell, who now owes me a PaanMein, made me plug this so here it is. Project Privilege is a blog that aims to help the victims of the South Asian-Pakistan/India Quakes. They are holding a charity event to help buy tents for the victims there.

Disclaimer: I do not know the owners of the Project Privilege personally and therefore cannot vouch for their credibility. If you're donating, do take special care to ask all the relevant questions.

HAIR FOR HOSPICE
Peter Tan, in case you didn't know, shaved of his locks to raise RM 5000 for the Penang Hospice-at-Home Programme. He has since raised RM 5170 for the programme and is now a shoo-in for the role of Professor Xavier in the next installment of X-Men. If you missed the boat, do not despair. You can still donate and who knows, perhaps Peter might shave other parts of his body. Heh! I think I just grossed myself out.

PANDAN CHICKEN
Some weeks back, I urged you to buy Pandan Chicken to help this little family have a good Raya. And buy, you did! In all, Elin managed to sell a whopping 70 boxes of Pandan Chicken. Special thanks to the folks who purchased over 60 boxes!! Special thanks also to the wonderful lady who texted Elin to tell her she loved the Pandan Chicken. Bless your kind hearts. The family had a better Raya this year because of you. I had a pretty good Raya too since I had my fill of Pandan Chickens when we visited the family.

Okay, I'm done. Move along now, nothing more to see here.

1 comment: